
Well, it has already been 2 months. How did that happen?!? We went to the doctor last week for her check up and first round of shots. She was such a trooper! Her stats:
12 lbs - %50
23 inches long - %50
The doctor said that she is just perfect (duh!). She was in the very bottom %s when she was born, but has caught up! That's my girl.

1 comment:
Oh... that would be fun for you! I could do them in coordinating colors if you want for your girls. Or whatever you want :) I was thinking of $25 each. You tell me if that's overpriced. I hadn't decided yet on what to officially price them at. My sister-in-law was telling me to charge like $40 but I feel like that's crazy and no one would buy them that way. Also, you are a friend so I hate to even charge at all. You tell me what you think and we can work it out if you want some.
By the way.... precious pictures. Hope I get to meet your family someday soon.
Post a Comment