Monday, July 13, 2009

Mother's Little Helper

I have really been looking forward to the day that Addison was old enough to be my little helper in the kitchen. For the past couple of weeks I have been trying to think of the perfect "first dish" for us to make. Should we start with jello? Rice krispie treats? What about Oreo ice cream pie? No, I think banana pudding is the way to go.

The cast of characters.


Oh, wait. I forgot one very important thing.


Thoughtfully constructing the bottom layer of bananas and Nilla waffers.
(Which is totally the best part of the dish!)


Pretty sure she ate more Nilla waffers than she placed in the bowl.

And bananas.
(Thanks for the proof!)

Must have turned out O.K.!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! How old is she? Thanks for visiting me...I'm always At Home, stop by anytime!

Debbie said...

awww...love it! badi would die if i found jacob an apron like that...guess ill need to wait for a daughter! haha :)