Today I had to take Addison to the doctor's office (I will do a seperate post later this week on that). I promised her that after we left the doctor's office, I would take her to get a treat.
So...where do you think I took my little angel? Sonice, of course!!

I almost always get a Vanilla Dr. Pepper, but for some reason today, Addison and I both got Strawberry Limades. Amazing. As. Always.
What is your addiction??
5 comments:
ooh you are making me crave a large Vanilla DP- Extra Ice!! Funny that we share the same beverage of choice typically!
ps- love that pic on top of you and your brother. sOOOO sweet!
I found the Daniels through you when she was at like 28/29 wks actually. Now I feel like i know them! I pray for them! I check it all the time! Soo ya- it was all you girlie!!!
Where in dallas are you guys?
vanilla dp, lemon berry slush, or limeade! i havent tried the strawberry limeade though...sounds good! :)
i am a HUGE vanilla dr. pepper fan! the other day i went out on a limb and got a vanilla coke. sonic happy hour keeps me sane on days when zane is really fussy. stick him in the carseat, drive, and he zonks out!
She's such a smart girl, picking SONIC! :) Can't believe she is growing up - makes me miss you guys even more!
Post a Comment