A dear friend of mine is in need of some advice. I know we all struggle with the same things (at least at some level) and are blessed to have friends help us get through the tough times.
If you are a mom, or have a mom, please read: http://chriswhitneyalyssablakely.blogspot.com/
Love you all!
Jessica
2 comments:
Jess, Thanks you so much, not only for your advice (which I totally agree with!) but also for your encouragement. It was something that I didn't think I needed, but as I was reading your comment (and balling my eyes out) I realized that I need it much more than I knew! Thanks so much for your lasting love and friendship even though it's been YEARS since we've seen each other! Please let me know next time your around LR! Love you!!!!
I read this and cried. in my office! I didn't feel comfortable leaving a comment for her, but please tell Whitney that I am sure she is doing a great job -- better than she realizes. My mother raised my little sis & I by herself for the best part of our childhood. She has told me, as an adult, about the difficulties she had and the fear she felt and the disappointment/anger/hurt she fed herself for not being able to do it "all" and do it all "right". Her advice has always been to turn to Him. Your relationship with God makes you stronger, calmer, more loving and reflects in your relationship with every other person you encounter. We hear it a lot but, in Him all things are possible.
Post a Comment