Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kiss 'Em and Sic 'Em

Okay, sorry that it has been so long since I posted something substantial. I have been having problems with my camera and haven't been able to upload pictures. And, let's get real, no one actually wants to READ anything...you all prefer to SEE what the heck I am talking about. So, for your enjoyment, or not, here are the pics that summarize our lives over the past couple of weeks. Addison, as most of you know, has a very close relationship with her thumb....she doesnt' leave home without it. This pictures is for you, Roxanne. :)

Addison loves, loves, loves to give "sugars". After kisses are handed out, she enjoys a good book. Right now she is on The Little Red Hen kick. If you would like to come over and read it to her....YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!!! We could use a break. haha.This is addison before church....really the only time that I have the chance to put a bow in her hair. She finally has enough hair for me to make a "pony-tail". It is, in all reality, a couple of strands of hair that I put a hair tie around. Goofing off on the couch with Daddy. Probably getting ready to read The Little Red Hen.Yep, there it is....The Little Red Hen. Don't you just love that smile??!?! I know I do!I think she looks a little angel in this picture. Okay, so I can't really think of a better thing than to witness your baby asleep on the shoulder of your man. It is the sweetest and sexiest thing ever! Each time I see this, my heart absolutely melts.

The following pictures are of our trip to Waco last weekend to see the Baylor Bears play #1 Oklahoma. It wasn't the best of games, but it was great to get together with the family and cheer on the Bears.

On our way to the game, Heather gathered up all the bows in the car to make this beautiful hair style. Addison thought this was the funniest thing....I thought this was the funniest thing. GOOOO BEARS!!!!!! Up in the sky box with Grandmommie....Sometimes I think Addison loves my Grandmommie more than she loves me....go figure. Playing in the hotel room with Gray and the rest of Craig's kiddos. Heather, Clay's fiance, came with us to the game. Meet Lady...one of the Black Bears on Baylor's campus. If you have never been to see the bears, you should. It is one of the top Black Bear habitats in the country. Lady and Lola (I believe is the other one...but maybe I am just totally making that up) are sisters that live in the habitat.

So, there you have it...a glimps into our most adventerous life. I leave you with there.... Good night... and good luck.

5 comments:

The Bells said...

She has grown so much since you moved! Such a cutie!

Debbie said...

Awwwwwwww! haha, I love this post! she's so stinkin cute!

ps- I'm with ya on the baby sleeping on daddy's shoulder...so precious! ANNNNND! I'll come over anytime to read the hen book...as long as there's a piggy somewhere in the book so I can witness Addison's version of a pig snorting....priceless! :)

Jordan Malone said...

Hey there to you too! Funny, I found yours on Sarah's the other day too (probably the day I posted) and saw your little girl! She is so sweet! You'll have to go to my myspace page for pics of our boys. www.myspace.com/jordan_malone

Can't believe you're in TX! Cody has always wanted us to move back there too!

Jordan

Chris & Whitney said...

She is so pretty, Jessica! (Not that it's a surprise!) I love the pic of her and Cody...so sweet!

The Yuca Diaries said...

um this little girl just melts my heart... especially when she sucks her thumb!!! So cute!