Thursday, August 21, 2008

Giving In....

Well, I always swore that I would never blog, because, let's get real...who really wants to read about my life? Who really wants insight into my thoughts. They aren't that interesting, I swear. But, since everyone else is doing it, and I would totally jump off a bridge if my best friend did, I thought I would totally join in all the fun. Plus, I have this really cute kid and for all of you wierdos that don't have Facebook...you can stalk her on here!

This is at Addison's first birthday party. She loved her some cake...but she is a Cates, so what did you expect?

3 comments:

Debbie said...

awww, so cute! I'm so glad you started a blog!! Love your template...you're a regular pro at this blogging stuff!!!! ;)

The Bells said...

I miss you guys! Glad I can keep up with you through the blog now. How is Texas treating you? Addison is so cute!

Ashley said...

so glad you have a blog now! yay!